Why Arms/Underarms Liposuction?
In men, the arms and underarms often develop excess fat. To get the right shape, it is important to remove unwanted fat from these areas. We have arms Liposuction and Underarms Liposuction to remove such fats. Both these treatments are mostly performed in a single procedure.
Liposuction for Arms or Liposuction for Underarms is an arms and underarms contouring treatment. The excess fats accumulated in the underarms and arms areas can be removed with the Arms/Underarms Liposuction. Continue reading to know more about this wonderful treatment.
Benefits of Arms/Underarms Liposuction
This liposuction has the following benefits;
- The unwanted fat will be removed.
- The treatment area will be contoured.
- The treatment area will become healthy.
- The patient will feel better about the body.
- The self-confidence and body-image will enhance.
Are You a Candidate?
You are a good candidate for this procedure if you fulfil the following criteria;
- You must not have a skin disease.
- You must have elastic and loose skin.
- You must be 18 years old or older than 18.
- You must be in a good mental and physical health.
- You must have excess fat in arms and underarms areas.
- You have realistic expectations with the results of the treatment.
How is it Performed?
You may know that it is a surgical and invasive treatment. You may have to take 4 to 5 days off work during the healing process. It normally takes 1 to 3 hours to perform it. This procedure is performed in six small steps.
Step 1:The treatment area will be assessed.
Step 2: The surgeon will mark the fat pockets.
Step 3:The surgeon will administer anesthesia.
Step 4:The surgeon will make incisions to insert thecannula.
Step 5:The cannula will be inserted to remove the excess fat.
Step 6: The surgeon will sew the incision or leave it open for drainage.
To get the best out of the Arms/Underarms Liposuction, you should follow the following instructions before the procedure;
- Maintain a healthy diet schedule.
- Sleep well the night before the treatment.
- Wear loose clothing on the treatment day.
- Take the lab tests and medicine prescribed by the doctor.
- Discontinue the use of cigarettes and alcohol one week before the treatment.
- Discontinue the use of aspirin and blood-thinners one week before the treatment.
To get the best out of the treatment, you should follow the following instructions after the procedure;
- Regularly take the prescribed medicines.
- Avoid workouts and strenuous activities.
- Keep wearing the bandages and compression garment.
- If you get swelling, pain, or bruising; it will subside in a few days.
- Take care of the incisions and keep them clean by washing regularly.
- Contact the surgeon if thick and/or red fluids flow from the treatment area.
In the end, we can conclude that the shape of arms and underarms is very important for men. If you are a man struggling with poor arms and underarms shape, please contact us to know more about Underarms/Arms Liposuction. You can win a free online consultation and exciting discounts by filling the sign up from now. The next page is about the Chest/Man Boobs Liposuction. Click on it to read more about it.