Why Chin/Jowls Liposuction?
The shape of the face depends on the shape of the chin and jowls. For men, the right shape of chin and jowl is desirable for men. The chin area develops excess fat that makes the skin to sag. Eventually,it becomes hard to remove the double chin with exercises and diet.
On the contrary, the muscles of the face gradually lose elasticity as men age; therefore, the affects of gravity and aging appear. The chin and jowls areas can be contoured with an advanced chin/jowl liposuction. In the rest of the page, this treatment will be discussed.
Benefits of Chin/Jowls Liposuction
Chin/jowl liposuction is very beneficial to shape up the chin and jowl area. We can achieve the following goals with this treatment;
- The face will be lifted.
- The patient will feel better.
- The face will become attractive.
- The double chin will be removed.
- The chin and jowl will be contoured.
Are You a Candidate?
In order to be a good candidate for jowl or chin liposuction, the person needs to fulfill the following criteria;
- The patient must be more than 18.
- The patient must have sagging neck and jowl skin.
- The patient must be in good mental and physical health.
How is it Performed?
The treatment is performed just like a typical liposuction treatment. The treatment comprises the following steps;
Step 1:The treatment starts with cleaning the treatment area.
Step 2: The next step includes the local or general anesthesia to put the patient to sleep.
Step 3: The third step includes the marking of the treatment areas followed by incisions.
Step 4:The cannula is insertedthrough the incision and moved back and forth to remove fat.
Step 5:The surgeon will examine the results and stitch the incisions carefully.
If a person can get the optimum benefits of this procedure, he or she must ensure the following before the treatment;
- Take the prescribed tests.
- Use the medications proscribed by the surgeon.
- Avoid smoking, drinking, aspirin, and blood-thinning medicines.
The liposuction treatment involves some downtime and side effects. The patient has to follow some instructions which may include the following;
- Use the prescribed medicines.
- Take care of the treatment area.
- Avoid exercise and strenuous activities.
- Consult your doctor if you see an unusual thing.
Do you know you can win a free online consultation and exciting discounts if you contact us now by filling the short online form on this page? So do miss out; if you are interested in Jowl and Chin Liposuction, get in touch with our surgeon now. The next part is about Arms/UnderarmsLiposuction. Please click it to learn about it.