Breast Liposuction for Women
Why Breast Liposuction
The women have a good sense of beauty. Some of their senses are stronger than the men. The face and body are, no doubt, important for all human beings. It seems the women of the current time are more conscious about their facial and body appearance. Moreover, they do not compromise on the vital organs that differentiate them from the men.
The breast is one of the most important parts of the female body. The right appearance of the body is a product of the right appearance of all body organs. It is no secret that the breast is a vital body organ that defines how a woman looks.
The large, saggy and shapeless breasts, not only give off a strange look, but also cause a chronic neck, shoulder, and back pain. By taking the breast liposuction, you can overcome all of these issues at once. In this topic, we will discuss the science of the breast contouring with liposuction.
Benefits of Breast Liposuction
It is true that there are some side effects but the benefits of breast reduction liposuction procedure are not ignorable;
- The scars will not be visible.
- The scars will fade away with time.
- The breast will become proportional to the body.
- You will have an increased self-confidence and self-esteem.
- You will experience no pain; it is performed under anesthesia.
Are You a Candidate?
The liposuction for breast reduction is not for everyone. During the consultation with the surgeon you will be asked the following questions;
- Are you more than 18?
- Do you smoke or drink?
- Do you have an elastic skin?
- Are you pregnant or lactating?
- Are you in a good mental health?
- Are you in a good physical health?
- Are you willing to take liposuction?
- Do you have realistic expectations with the procedure?
- Do your breasts cause neck, shoulder, and back pain due to their big size?
How is it Performed?
The breast liposuction treatment is a combination of easy steps. In general, the treatment is performed with the following steps;
- Your surgeon will clean the treatment area to remove dirt and germs.
- Your surgeon will administer local or general anesthesia to sedate you.
- Your surgeon will mark the treatment area and make incisions accordingly.
- Your surgeon will insert the cannula through the incision and remove the excess fat.
- Your surgeon will conclude the procedure and stitch the incisions with the dis solvable sutures.
Surgical procedures are performed in a controlled environment. Your surgeon will deliver a list of guidelines that you need to follow before you go under the knife for the treatment.
- You will have to follow the prescribed diet routine.
- You will have to quit smoking cigarette and drinking alcohol.
- You will have to share complete medical history with the doctor.
- You may have to take medicines as per the guidelines from your doctor.
- You will have to discontinue aspirin and other blood-thinning medicines.
Like all other surgical procedures, breast reduction liposuction also has a list of instruction a patient needs to follow after the treatment.
- You will have to avoid workouts.
- You will have to take great care of the breasts.
- You will have to wear the prescribed clothing.
- You will have to avoid all strenuous activities.
- You will have to take the prescribed medication.
- You will have to take rest as per the surgeon’s recommendation.
- You will experience swelling and bruising which will subside in 1 to 2 weeks.
If you want a quick breast reduction, you should consider the breast liposuction. It is an FDA approved procedure that is recommended by the plastic surgeons for the women with large sized chest. Should you have further questions, do not forget to let us know through the online form. If you fill the short form now, you will win a free online consultation and exciting discount offer. Do you know what the liposuction for waist is? Click to read about the waist liposuction.